Brochures form an integral part of the traditional printed marketing collateral, despite the growing popularity of online marketing initiatives. A well-designed brochure is very much a collectible item, not only for its captivating visual effects, but for the loads of product-specific information featured in it.Letâ€™s take a look at a few compelling reasons for companies to include brochures in their marketing arsenal:
Brochures help capture the attention of potential customers, especially in the case of small and emerging businesses that are on a tight budget.
They are both effective and pocket-friendly than product advertisements on magazines and newspapers, given the fact that prime space on print media is costly. Advertisement space is shared by several businesses competing for public attention, making it a challenge to really get noticed amongst the competition.
- Brochures or booklets, on the other hand, can focus entirely on the business and its offerings, thereby getting the undivided attention of all potential customers who browse through them. The key, however, is to make the content both interesting and informative, supporting it with appropriate images, and including a call to action.
- They are versatile pieces of printed information that can be used for promoting almost all types of products and services, and in different venues, right from reception desks of offices to promotional events. They are found in several formats such as menus, flyers, product guides, and newsletters, in addition to the conventional tri-fold style.
- Effective marketing campaigns are all about customer interactions. Brochures are simply just another way to interact with customers and generate leads for the sales teams to follow up.
- A printed brochure is any day easy to access and read when compared to content from an e-mail or a website.
- Given the multi-fold benefits of using brochures for marketing purposes, it should be noted that the quality of design, content, images, the paper and the ink used for brochure printing is the key factor, which determines its effectiveness.